The award-winning Leopard 48 offers blue water performance and comfortable living spaces; this catamaran is a popular member of the Leopard line.
The Leopard 48 features a large forward cockpit with direct access from the saloon and a stairway to the forward platform. Other exterior bonuses include a large and open aft cockpit with cockpit table. A raised helm station, providing excellent panoramic visibility, allows for excellent blue water maneuverability.
The galley of the Leopard 48 comes equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and ample prepping space. The expertly-designed interior makes sailing not only fun, but also incredibly comfortable. Her modern lines and open floor plan set a new standard for the modern cruising catamaran.
Southern Cross is available to charter in these destinations:
- Air Conditioning
- Microwave Oven
- Deep Freezer
- TV set – Naxa 20”TV with integrated DVD
- GPS – Raymarine C Series 9 plotter
- Electric Head
- Length: 48ft / 14.63m
- LOA: 48 ft 5 in / 14.76 m
- LWL: 45 ft 5 in / 13.84 m
- Draft: 4 ft 10 in / 1.47 m
- Beam: 25 ft / 7.62 m
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 348.26L / 92USgal
- Water Tank Capacity: 389.9L / 103USgal