She is a brand-new Seawind 1160 Lite and the only one available for charter on the entire East Coast of the US or Bahamas. 3 Cabins (2 queen beds, 1 full bed) and 2 Heads (Main with walk-in shower and electric flush toilet, second en-suite with shower and marine toilet). Saloon accommodates up to 8 at the table; can also be converted into a day bed or space for two additional guests. Galley-down with plenty of ventilation. Separate fridge and double-freezer. 3 burner cooktop and oven, double basin sink with pressurized hot and cold water. Propane grill in the aft cockpit. Beverage refrigerator in the main saloon for quick access to drinks and snacks while underway. Fully cushioned seating directly behind the trampolines for relaxing while underway or enjoying sundowners.
Seven Day Weekend is available to charter in these destinations:
- Blackout/insect screens on all hatches
- Self-tacking jib, makes for easy single or short-handed sailing
- Power winch to help raise the mainsail
- Three-way door between cockpit and saloon for protected space when the weather is bad or the ultimate in open-air entertainment.
- Twin outboards provide plenty of power for motoring and maneuvering, but tilt up when sailing to reduce drag and improve performance.
- Fitted with the latest navigation electronics from B&G including ForwardScan™. Navigate skinny waters comfortably with the shallow draft and knowledge of what lies ahead of you beneath the waves.
- Length Overall: 38’
- Length Waterline: 37’
- Beam: 21’ 4”
- Draft: 3’ 1”
- Propulsion: 2 x 25 hp Outboards
- Fuel: 52 Gal
- Fresh Water: 185 Gal