3 Cabins (2 queen beds, 1 full bed), 2 Heads (electric flush toilets, main with walk-in shower, second en-suite with shower). Saloon accommodates up to 8 at the table; can also be converted into a day bed or space for two additional guests. Galley-down with plenty of ventilation. Separate fridge and double-freezer. 3 burner cooktop and oven, double basin sink with pressurized hot and cold water. Propane grill in the aft cockpit. Fully cushioned seating directly behind the trampolines for relaxing while underway or enjoying sundowners. Blackout/insect screens on all hatches. A/C in both full berths and salon.
Go Slow is available to charter in these destinations:
Chesapeake Bay, Key West
- Self-tacking jib, makes for easy single or short-handed sailing
- Power winch to help raise the mainsail
- Three-way door between cockpit and saloon for protected space when the weather is bad or the ultimate in open-air entertainment.
- Twin outboards provide plenty of power for motoring and maneuvering, but tilt up when sailing to reduce drag and improve performance.
- Fitted with the latest navigation electronics from B&G (the Zeus 3 12″chart-plotter including radar and sonar depth indicator). Navigate skinny waters comfortably with the shallow draft and knowledge of what lies ahead of you beneath the waves.
- Generator provides for AC and convenience of power when not moored at dock
- Length Overall: 38’
- Length Waterline: 37’
- Beam: 21’ 4”
- Draft: 3’ 1”
- Propulsion: 2 x 25 hp Outboards
- Fuel: 52 Gal
- Fresh Water: 185 Gal