Stay Glassy is a 2019 Nautitech Open 40 which sleeps 8 comfortably with additional crew quarters and is rated for 12 passengers for day sails. Generator runs AC while underway, and 30hp diesel engines.
Stay Glassy is available to charter in these destinations:
- Self-tacking jib, makes for easy single or short-handed sailing
- Power winch to help raise the mainsail
- Sliding glass door to open up space between galley and outside dining area for optimal entertaining space.
- Twin 30hp diesel engines.
- Fitted with the latest navigation electronics from B&G on both helm stations and interior navigation station.
- 5 air conditioners – one for each cabin and one for salon. Control your own cabin temp.
- Powerful generator runs all 5 ACs
- 4 queen cabins
- Outside table converts to huge bed for extra accommodation.
- 2 bathrooms with separate shower stalls.
- 3 burner stove, oven, outdoor grill, chest freezer, refridgerator
- Lounge cushions for bow, with small table with ice coolers and cup holders for sunbathing and staying cool
- Length Overall: 39′ 4″’
- Length Waterline: 39′ 2″
- Beam: 22’8″
- Draft: 4’5″
- Propulsion: 2 x 30 hp diesels
- Fuel: 114 Gallons
- Fresh Water: 114 Gal
- Mast Height 66′ (NO bridges)